A talented workforce is key to the success of any business. Our statewide system of programs and training provide one of the most highly skilled workforces in the nation. From automotive to textiles, biotechnology/life sciences to green business and energy, we have the training and workforce for your business.
- N.C. Community College System
- N.C. Department of Commerce's Workforce Services, including:
- The NC Labor and Economic Analysis Division (LEAD) provides labor market statistics.
- North Carolina's Workforce Development Network, a partnership involving Commerce, the N.C. Community College System and the Employment Security Commission. The network provides North Carolina's businesses with a workforce that is talented and qualified, and trains that workforce to reflect the productive and innovative culture necessary to ensure long-term success. Now both employers and applicants can become connected via NCWorks.gov - this is a free job board and applicant tracking system.
- Local workforce development boards are an important part of the network. View a listing of the boards, which serve all 100 counties.
- UNC System's campus career placement centers. View a map of campuses.
Other Workforce Resources